1. She’s had the identical successful charisma all through her life.
For years, Nayeon’s wonderful character and humorousness have made ONCEs smile! She seems to have been amusing her complete life, primarily based on this toddler picture.
2. Throughout her audition, she seemed to be a natural-born star.
Though Nayeon aspired to be a singer as a toddler, she in all probability by no means imagined herself as a member of the Nation’s Lady Group! This shot from her audition reveals how joyful she is when she performs, proving she was born for achievement.
3. In highschool, she already had her idol positions memorized.
Nayeon was capable of make her faculty picture seem as if it belonged in a photograph album! Her lovely grin seems to have remained the identical since highschool.
4. Her appearances on SIXTEEN had been legendary.
On the survival program SIXTEEN, which spawned TWICE, Nayeon was a fan favourite. She appeared destined for greatness even again then, as she fully managed the stage.
5. “Like Ooh Aah” demonstrated Nayeon’s star potential.
Nayeon slayed TWICE’s first single, nailing the tune’s loopy, edgy concept to a tee.
6. Nayeon’s glowing grin radiated pleasure in the course of the “Cheer Up” period.
TWICE’s legacy as a well-known lady group was sealed with “Cheer Up,” and Nayeon’s distinctive vivid smile aptly represented the tune’s cheerful concept. Nayeon wowed everybody along with her innate ability and wonderful stage presence despite the fact that she was nonetheless a rookie on the time.
7. With “Fancy,” she exhibited a extra mature facet.
TWICE exhibited a extra mature facet with “Fancy,” launched three years after “Cheer Up.” This tune managed to strike an ideal mixture of cheerful, lovable, elegant, and complex. Nayeon had little hassle becoming in with the theme, demonating her versatility as a performer.
8. She’s a magnificence.
“Really feel Particular” supplied Nayeon the chance to point out off her beautiful facet! Regardless of her status as TWICE’s “false youngest member” due to her goofy humorousness, she transforms into the epitome of class on stage.
9. She’s mastered the artwork of channeling all of her emotions into her performances.
“Cry For Me” allowed Nayeon the chance to show her vary as a performer. This tune reveals that TWICE can painting even probably the most tough emotions on stage as one in every of her darkest themes.
10. Nayeon remains to be a child at coronary heart, regardless of how a lot she’s matured over time.
There’s no disputing that Nayeon has progressed from a implausible performer to a famend one, but she nonetheless has the identical vivid demeanor that the TWICE members and ONCEs like!
Additionally Learn: Instances When BTS V Left ARMY Gasping For Breath With His Jaw-Dropping Outfitters